Find a job in the maritime industry!
If you are a student in your final year of high school, especially naval, uniformed or technical school, or a student looking for a job in – this event is for you!
Check out the potential of the maritime industry, discover growth and career opportunities.
What opportunities do we prepare for you?
- 3 guided tours of exhibitor booths: ports, project companies, infrastructure contractors, military, offshore, startup and SMEs
- Speeches by exhibitor companies on the main stage, an opportunity to learn about career prospects, necessary aptitudes and qualifications
- Educational proposals of universities for students
- Job, internship and apprenticeship opportunities from our exhibitors (Job wall)
- Information about the expectations of the future employer (e.g., necessary courses, certificates, training)
- Opportunity to have a mock interview with a representative of the Gdansk Employment Office
- An opportunity to meet representatives and offers of companies from the Startup zone.
- Interesting lectures, for example, on how to “enter” the chosen industry, where to start?
- A sea of information about the specifics of different areas of the maritime economy
- Gamification with prizes.
Save the date!AMBEREXPO 12 October 2023 r. (Thursday)
Registration for non-students
To participate in Career Day without being a student or pupil, all you need to do is purchase a standard one-day ticket to BALTEXPO.
Registration for pupils and students
For adult high school and college students, admission to Career Day is FREE. All you need to do is register online and come with your school or student ID card
Registration for schools
Younger students can participate in Career Day as part of a previously scheduled school visit. Admission to Career Day is also free for students and their guardians.